Meets or exceeds demanding specifications of major OEMs
- Formulated with advanced synthetic base stocks to help improve fuel economy*
- Excellent oxidation performance that helps reduce engine deposits to keep engines running reliably
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-scuff properties help control wear in heavy-duty operation to help promote long engine life
- Excellent low-temperature performance allows for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controls low-temperature sludge formation in stop-and-go service
- Stay-in-grade shear stability maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature service, provides wear protection and helps reduce oil consumption
- Excellent protection against oil thickening and degradation contributes to long drain interval capability, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs
*Compared to an SAE 15W-40 engine oil. Actual savings are dependent on vehicle engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity.